Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Dads Must Clamor To Get Their Kids Invited To Her Birthday Parties.

Stolen from something I came across in my travels.  (Sadblog - The Buzz)

The following picture was submitted as homework to a teacher.



JunkMailGreetings.com

The teacher then contacted the parent to let them know about the picture.

The parent responded with the following:

Dear Mrs. Jones,

I wish to clarify that I am not now, nor have I ever been, an exotic dancer.
I work at Home Depot and I told my daughter how hectic it was last week before the blizzard hit. I told her we sold out every single shovel we had, and then I found one more in the back room, and that several people were fighting over who would get it. Her picture doesn't show me dancing around a pole. It's supposed to depict me selling the last snow shovel we had at Home Depot.

From now on I will remember to check her homework more thoroughly before she turns it in.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Smith

5 comments:

Tori C. said...

I loved this and laughed out loud! By the way, I am giving you an award on my blog, so come on over to check it out! Thanks for being so awesome!

Heather Stokes said...

This is SO funny. Thank you for the laugh and I love the idea. Good luck and I will be back in the future!

Start To Finish Supplies said...

Wow that is great! Sure does look like a dancer pole to me!

Lee said...

Thanks everyone! It really does look like a stripper pole, don't it? And the subtle arch in the stick figure's back really tops it off. And, and, and... is that a banana clip in her hair??

OvertheTop said...

Utterly hilarious, as is her perfectly composed letter. I linked to your blog from mine as I love coming over here and want my (few) readers to, as well.