Sunday, December 7, 2008

Joel McHale Is A Comedic Genius

For those of you who don't know about it or don't get it or just don't care, there's a show on TV called "The Soup" that summarizes and ridicules clips off TV from the past week.  Now, I don't get to watch too much TV, so I love this show as my half hour "Reader's Digest" version of everything that happened on TV during the previous week.

Well.  I'd like to "Reader's Digest" the "Reader's Digest" version and pick the funniest thing from "The Soup" this past week.
I don't know what's so funny about this.  I don't know if it's the whole I-see-London-I-see-France-ness, (which would mean I have the intellectual humor level of a 6 year old)  or if it's the fact that the guy's flossing while he's trying to be all serious or if it's the guy in the audience laughing "ho, ho, ho, ho"  uncontrollably.  But frankly, I think this is the funniest thing since forever.

Just saying.

4 comments:

Tara said...

Thank you so much. I don't know what makes it so funny either. It just is. I would screech right now if I weren't afraid of waking the family. I'll save my screech for tomorrow.

Lee said...

Oh, wake 'em. If your little buggers are anything like our little buggers, they've done their share of screeching in the middle of the night.

Tara said...

I must say, I'm a little disappointed. I just watched The View (yes ... I watch The View) and Cameron was on to explain himself. He "claims" that his t-shirt was caught on his pants. Sounds like a decent excuse, but I choose to believe that he's thongin' it.

Carol said...

Okay, I have to step in here.... there is *no way* that his T-shirt is to blame. He's CLEARLY sportin' some serious thongage and if it *was* his T-shirt that was caught, I think he would've appeared in more pain, no?

Ahhh, The View. Sounds like hens clucking when they get going...