Sunday, November 2, 2008

Going through *the change*

I've decided that I can't be a slave to html any longer.

You'll notice that the 'shop' page is a little different these days. I'm just too tired to keep making fancy updates in Dreamweaver, only to find out that I did something wrong with one of my stinkin' tables. Which won't delete. Ever. Dammit.

So, I hope you like the new setup. I like the layout and the fact that I can make it look fairly similar to the rest of the site. I can also make changes and updates to products in a snap --- which makes my weary self very, very happy.

I'll be adding products throughout the week and playing around with new packages of cards, as well as adding the calendar. If there's anything that you love or hate, feel free to drop me a line.

P.S., we met our goal for the Facebook fan page (yay) and everyone that was on the page as of November 1st will get a free card of their choosing (double-yay). If you're a fan, be on the lookout for a notice from either Lee or myself during the next week or so.

P.P.S., there's a FANTASTIC giveaway happening this month, so keep checking the blog for details soon.

No comments: