Saturday, November 14, 2009

CLEARANCE

For a very limited time only:




We're clearing out last year's designs and are offering this holiday pack of ten cards for $5.00! Yes, that's only .50 a card! I did the math myself! With a calculator! Shut up!

**********
This generous set of 10 matching cards features the following HateMail favorites:

RESTRAINING ORDER BE DAMNED, I'LL SEE YOU AT CHRISTMAS

TIME TO GET OUT THE FAT PANTS

GIFTS ARE SO 1990

MISTLETOE, SCHMISTLETOE. I'VE GOT MACE

You'll pick your own combination of quotes to make up this fun set. If you have a favorite and would like the same quote on all cards, please let us know in the 'message to seller' when you check out.

If you'd like a larger number of cards, shoot a convo our way and we'll make it happen for you.

Awesome. I know.

No comments: