Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hump Day

Wednesday is kind of a big deal in our house. For me, it means that I only have two more nights of sleeplessness before Lee takes over baby duty for the weekend. It also means LOST, y'all. We usually wrestle the kids into bed (literally) a few minutes before 8:00p and then proceed to break out TV trays, popcorn, beverages and laptops (only if required). It's a beautiful thing, I tell you. Only 6 hours and 8 minutes to go...


A couple newbies in the shop later today:


3 comments:

Tara said...

We just PVR everything because if there's something I want to watch, you can be sure that someone will find something to pester about. I had one up until midnight last night and then up again at 4am. Which means, I'll be falling asleep during Lost tonight. Yay me.

Kate said...

Ummm, love the new designs.

Do you have a new line sheet with your new cards listed so I can order some more? I'm gettin' close to selling out here. I always wait too long...

Unknown said...

lovin the new designs!