Saturday, August 9, 2008

Promises, promises...

Life's been pretty hectic in the Lee household as of late. The little one is a beautiful ball of colicky goodness, the big one insists on traipsing into our bedroom at about 5:15 every morning armed with a *giant* body pillow and feather duvet demanding, "TV! TV!"





Such delightfully good times.

~~~~~

With that said, yes, the website is a bit behind in updates. I have so many new cards to list. Like this one:




....and these:


And a bunch more, but I haven't the time or patience (with Blogger) to upload them all. I promise they'll be up in a few days.

In other news, my new studio is getting a new floor (yay) and we picked up more storage shelves to house the now obscene amount of product and supplies taking up my old space. I'll be sad to see my old space go because it's got a beautiful view overlooking our lake (you may hate me now...), but the new one has a BILLION times more space and potential --- even if it is a bit dungeon-y.

Your task for the day: go read up on my old-hometown mayor's highjinks. Sad and funny at the same time.

No comments: